Position: Amazon Sales Manager Germany and the Netherlands
Type: Commission of sales + fixed salary
Working hours: Flexible
Requested starting date: Negotiable
Application Deadline: 07.08.2020
Application is sent to: email@example.com
Aarja Health® is a Nordic premium vitamin and food supplement brand. We produce premium, safe, efficient and scientifically-sound dietary supplements from the North. We manufacture everything in our own FSSC 22000 certified factory in Seinäjoki, Finland. We value quality and transparency in all of our operations – and through our premium food supplements, we want to help everyone live a healthy life. Currently we sell in the United Kingdom, Spain and Finland and now we are entering the German, Netherlands and Norwegian markets.
AMAZON STORE MANAGER – Germany
WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN AMAZON STORE MANAGER TO MANAGE OUR MARKETPLACE IN GERMANY AND NETHERLANDS.
Do you have experience in the digital marketing field and Amazon platform? Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset and want to join our international team?
Your key responsibilities will include:
- implementing marketing tactics to support sales growth
- creating Amazon product listings with continued optimization
- product and store launch campaigns using digital marketing platforms
- handle all tasks around Amazon Store Management
- building affiliate marketing and influencer network in Germany and the Netherlands
- taking care of Amazon advertising inside and outside of Amazon
- product research and profit calculations
- creating, optimizing and analyzing campaigns and deals
- run A/B testing and optimize images
- optimize Amazon listing SEO by doing keyword research
- copywriting of content and e-mail marketing plus proofreading
- decision making based on campaign performance and your own analysis
- report and analyze sales and product rankings in Google sheets
- inventory management
- customer service and new customer acquisition
What kind of person we are looking for:
To succeed in this role, you should ideally be self-driven, have good analytical skills and be fluent in written and spoken German and English - Dutch or other languages are considered as a plus! You need to be deadline focused, independent and be able to work as a team and support each other! We appreciate previous experience in digital sales, preferably from the Amazon platform and interest in performance marketing. Experience in other e-commerce platforms is considered as a benefit.
Other skills we are looking for are:
- sales mindset and goal-oriented
- self-initiative, efficient, flexible, ambitious and up for collaboration
- positive attitude & good teamwork skills
- can work with numbers
- great problem solving and you can handle pressure
- great customer service skills
Skills you may have – if not, you’re at least willing to learn:
- Photoshop, InDesign and Adobe Illustrator skills
- FB Business Manager or Google Ads
- Experience in Amazon
- Sales and marketing knowledge
// OR: If you have basic skills in website editing (Shopify or equivalent), Ads Management (Google & FB), content creation and Photoshop it is considered as a plus! However, we appreciate it the most if you are truly motivated to learn and develop yourself!
A degree is not required but you must have some experience from what we are requesting. High motivation and sales mindset are the key traits to succeed in this role.
What we offer you in return?
- valuable experience working in an international growth startup: your work is valuable to us, and you can see the result of your own work, plus you can trust the products you sell are excellent and have a positive impact on people’s wellbeing
- an opportunity to learn about all other aspects of business besides eCommerce, such as product development, manufacturing and logistics
- products for personal use
- flexible working hours